DOG-209FYD dissolved oxygen sensor uses fluorescence measurement of dissolved oxygen, blue light emitted by the phosphor layer, a fluorescent substance is excited to emit red light, and the fluorescent substance and the concentration of oxygen is inversely proportional to the time back to the ground state. The method uses a measurement of dissolved oxygen, no oxygen consumption measurement, the data is stable, reliable performance, there is no interference, installation and calibration simple. Widely used in sewage treatment plants each process, water plants, surface water, industrial process water production and wastewater treatment, aquaculture and other industries on-line monitoring of DO.
1. The sensor uses a new type of oxygen-sensitive film with good reproducibility and stability.
Breakthrough fluorescence techniques, requires virtually no maintenance.
2. Maintain prompt the user can customize the prompt message is automatically triggered.
3. Hard, fully enclosed design, improved durability.
4. Use simple, reliable, and interface instructions can reduce operational errors.
5. Set a visual warning system to provide important alarm functions.
6. Sensor convenient on-site installation, plug and play.
|Material||Body: SUS316L + PVC (Limited Edition), titanium (seawater version);O-ring: Viton;
|Measuring range||Dissolved oxygen:0-20 mg/L、0-20 ppm; Temperature:0-45℃|
|Measurementaccuracy||Dissolved oxygen:measured value ±3%; Temperature:±0.5℃|
|Calibration||Air autamatic calibration, sample calibration|