The digital residual chlorine sensor is a new generation of intelligent water quality detection digital sensor independently developed by BOQU Instrument. Adopt advanced non-membrane constant voltage residual chlorine sensor, no need to change diaphragm and medicine, stable performance, simple maintenance. It has the characteristics of high sensitivity, fast response, accurate measurement, high stability, superior repeatability, easy maintenance, and multi-function. It can accurately measure the residual chlorine value in solution. It is widely used in self-controlled dosing of circulating water, chlorine control in swimming pools, and continuous monitoring and control of residual chlorine content in aqueous solutions in drinking water treatment plants, drinking water distribution networks, swimming pools, hospital waste water, and water quality treatment projects.
1. Isolation design of Power and output to ensure electrical safety.
2. Built-in protection circuit of power supply & communication chip
3. Comprehensive protection circuit design
4. Work reliably without additional isolation equipment.
4. Built-in circuit, it has good environmental resistance and easier installation and operation.
5, RS485 MODBUS-RTU , two-way communication, can receive remote instructions.
6. The communication protocol is simple and practical, and it is extremely convenient to use.
7. Output more electrode diagnostic information, more intelligent.
8. Integrated memory, store the stored calibration and setting information after power off.
1) Chlorine Measurement range: 0.00 ~ 20.00mg / L
2) Resolution: 0.01mg / L
3) Accuracy: 1% F.S.
4) Temperature compensation: -10.0 ~ 110.0 ℃
5) SS316 housing, platinum sensor, three-electrode method
6) PG13.5 thread, easy to install on site
7) 2 power lines, 2 RS-485 signal lines
8) 24VDC power supply, power supply fluctuation range ± 10%, 2000V isolation